on 7 night western Caribbean cruise Feb 17 through 24th, I only see 2 excursions offered by Royal Caribbean.

time 4 peas

I am on the Enchantment of the Seas 7 night western Caribbean cruise Feb 17 through 24th. I have heard the tender process can be time consuming and Belize city is less than safe. With that being the case I would want to book an excursion directly through RC. I only see 2 options and they are both for cave tubing. I really would like to see a Mayan ruin. Is it possible an excursion like this could be added later? If anybody has taken this cruise recently please let me know what your options were.

• 2 weeks later...

The tender process in Belize is not bad.  Belize uses very large tender boats that accommodate a lot of people at one time. I believe they held 400 people. You can get off of the ship quickly even without a Royal booked excursion. We booked a with Viator to do cave kayaking and zip lining.  Saved a lot of money not booking through Royal.