Onboard credit

Blueline

Quite often for me, OBC received from the credit card rewards takes a very long time to hit my Cruise Planner.   Our last cruise to Alaska this past May, rewards that I redeemed in January and February for OBC did not hit Cruise Planner until just a few weeks before we sailed.  About a month ago I redeemed award points for OBC credit for our next cruise in November, and it is still not showing in Cruise Planner.  Last year, when I redeemed rewards they usually hit within 2 weeks, but this year it takes a lot longer.  I'm not sure why there is such a long delay for me, or if this is happening to other people as well.  

I have been asking other people I know who cruise and have been told that rewards usually post within 30 days of your cruise. I think that would be a poor system because rewards would not be available to use for excursion's, beverages, dining etc. when sales are available thus loosing the sale because they won’t pay the full exaggerated price