Minors booked in room with non-family members

RCgoat

Quick search didn't reveal an answer.

We have a 10x cabin trip next summer with multiple families with minors (assume 20 year or younger is considered minor).  We have 2x cabins where we have minors/kids on the reservation with non-family members, but their parents are on the cruise just booked in other cabins with their other kids/minors.  So, how does check in work for my room that has myself, my 18 year son, and his two friends 16 and 18 years old (not my kids)?  The two non-family kids parents are cruising on the same ship but they have separate rooms booked.  Do we still need the "CONSENT FOR MINOR (0-17) CHILD TO TRAVEL WITHOUT PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN" form completed even though their parents are on the ship/traveling as well?  Do we just check in for all of our cabins at the same time to alleviate any issues?  TIA.

minor-traveling-without-parent-or-guardian-form.pdf

Well, it's not a big deal, but I have seen other threads discussing this.  I specifically remember a case where a child was booked in a room with their grandparents and their parents were in a different room (with more children).  In this case, even though the parents are on the ship, the grandparents are considered the official guardian adults for this child because they are booked in the same room.  (NOTE it doesn't matter where the child ends up sleeping.  What matters is where the child is booked.)  This meant that the grandparents had to fill out and sign forms authorizing the parents to take the kids off the ship at ports and to give them permission to check them out of the kids clubs.  It sounds strange but better to know ahead of time.