Stay Awhile - Explorer in Ravenna

Bazza

Hi experts

Never seen the 'Stay Awhile' option on any of my previous cruises (may have been there just not looked!) but it is listed for Explorer next month.

Saw a thread asking about this for Barcelona, but started this as may differ by port. Anybody had the pleasure of this in Ravenna previously? If so, what time do you get 'kicked off'?!

Our flight from Bologna is not until 7pm so won't need to get to airport until around 4 or 5 - a few hours on the ship may be a nice way to spend the last day instead of lugging cases/finding storage etc.

Reading the description the Freestyle cups will still be usable as well as the dining venues being available so won't starve or dehydrate!

Thanks. 

Used to be an option in Europe.  Someone else asked about it back in June and was referred to this pre-covid experience.

Out of curiosity, do you know if there are any interport itineraries for your sailing?  I did not know RCL did them, but I have been seeing anecdotal reports about them particularly out of Rome and Barcelona.  Could be a connection.

You can purchase Stay a while on non us sailings, starting from $35 up to $49 per adult; child pricing is lower. You'll be enforced to leave your room early but you can stay and enjoy the ship ammenities up to 3PM. 

You leave your luggage with RCI employees and pick them prior leaving the ship at the designated point. There should be announcements on the speekers too. 

This should clarify the entire post.