Taxis at Dockyard after arrival

SLM

Hello, I am hoping that someone who has travelled recently to Bermuda on the Liberty of the Seas can share some thoughts on arriving into Royal Navy Dockyard and getting a taxi from there. The schedule shows the ship arriving at 9 am, and CruiseMapper shows Carnival Venezia also arriving at 9 am.  We need to get to Somerset by 11 am for a reservation, and I am starting to get nervous about our ability to get a taxi by 10:30 am. I'd appreciate any thoughts and insights.  Thanks in advance.

I was in Bermuda in June on the Celebrity Summit for 3 days arrived at 8:30am and NCl also had a ship that arrived at 8:00am.  Below is a picture of Dockyard from the Summit and to the right are all the taxis and vans for hire.  There is also a backup lot for more taxis that you can't see on the picture.  You should have no problem getting a taxi at 10:30 but maybe get off the ship at 10 and talk to one of the drivers.

20230607_110527851_iOS.jpg