xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas -- Mar 17, 2024 - Mar 23, 2024 (6 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

Hi! We have booked this cruise and we are sooooo looking forward to it!!! If you have been on one of these cruises and have some good advice, please let me know!! This is my first cruise, my husband’s second (a long time ago)!! I am looking forward to seeing some wonderful sights and meeting new people!! Our adult kids will be also joining, but they will ditch us at some point I’m sure!! I’m so excited! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome! It should be a great cruise.

As far as excursions, my wife and I have booked a few for Labadee - waterslide, rollercoaster and daybed. Haven't found anything that looks great in Nassau, and are working on something cool for Falmouth. 

Here is the info about it:

Hello Cruisers 

We are having a special on the Montego Bay Highlights and Beach Tour.

We are now offering a [$5 discount] 

Your price price now will be $41pp (INCLUDES TRANSPORTATION AND BEACH ENTRY FEE)

We now a minimum of 10 people for this tour.

Ultimate Excursions Tours & Taxi Service 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/639781924584709/permalink/721963859699848/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Check it out. Looks pretty cool. 😎

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas -- Mar 17, 2024 - Mar 23, 2024 (6 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)