xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - Aug 12, 2023 - Aug 17, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2023 at 5:05 PM, Bonzey said:

I am also going with my wife.  

Less than one month out, getting excited!

Glad to meet you Bonzey! Are you driving or flying to port?  We are driving, just prepaid parking last week. Excited to see the new Royal Caribbean terminal in Galveston.

E

8 hours ago, emmef said:

Glad to meet you Bonzey! Are you driving or flying to port?  We are driving, just prepaid parking last week. Excited to see the new Royal Caribbean terminal in Galveston.

E

We are driving down also, live roughly 3 hours away.  I'm also excited about the new terminal, been watching several videos all of which seem to show it should be quite nice and (hopefully) more streamlined inside than the old terminal.  Traffic also seemed minimal on those videos, so here's to hoping we can all get on quickly and getting the vacation started well.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Voyager of the Seas - Aug 12, 2023 - Aug 17, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

Looking in the app today (1 day until we board Voyager!!!)  and I see that my 5:30 Dining reservation has changed to "My Time Dining".  Anyone else have this happen?  Not really interested in MyTime for this cruise, since we plan to be in the MDR each night.

Em

17 hours ago, emmef said:

Looking in the app today (1 day until we board Voyager!!!)  and I see that my 5:30 Dining reservation has changed to "My Time Dining".  Anyone else have this happen?  Not really interested in MyTime for this cruise, since we plan to be in the MDR each night.

Em

Boarding day!!!

I am also supposed to have the 5:30 MDR, but don’t see anything in the calendar on the app.  Cruise planner has option to select “My Time Dining”.  My suggestion at this point would be to stop by the MDR as soon as you board to verify the 5:30 instead of “My Time” (was planning to do that anyways to check table assignment).

• emmef changed the title to xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - Aug 12, 2023 - Aug 17, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)