"My Cruise" Royal Caribbean App

For reference, when looking at your reservations on the app, you should see My Cruise at the top left of each reservation. 

Last year we went on Allure of the Seas and I noticed the day before embarkation that "My Cruise" was no longer showing on the app. This ultimately led to me not being able to complete the muster drill, make onboard reservations, connect to the WiFi, etc. I was still able to see the reservation on the app, but it was essentially linked with nothing. After waiting in line at guest services and then at the internet desk it was discovered that my email address had been unlinked from the reservation. The lady at the internet desk re-linked it and everything worked perfectly. This was the first and only time I had an issue since Royal went to the app. My wife on the other hand had no issues at all.

I now have the same issue with a sailing for next year. "My Cruise" does not show on the app which for now means I can't see any purchases/reservations we have made or make any additional ones. My wife's app is working as it should and shows all reservations made. I reached out to my TA who reached out to Royal who said everything looked fine on their end. Obviously it's not fine and I don't want to have to deal with this onboard again.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what was the resolution so I can share that with my TA/Royal? My TA has supposedly been working on this for months with no resolution.

Screenshot_20230401_080726_Gallery.jpg