Ultimate drink package question

pepsishot

You will be able to use your package to get specialty coffees at Café Promenade, which may include Starbucks drinks, assuming you either have the Royal Replenish Package or the Ultimate Package, and also the restaurants.

We did get the Ultimate drink package. Thank you for your help.

I have one other, if you happen to know, or anyone else who happens by here....

I know there are $ amount limits on some of the drinks, like wine up to $12 is included. Is there any $ limit on coffees or beer?

We've never cruised before and we just are trying to be prepared so we don't get hit when any surprise charges. That would ruin our vacation honestly.

Thank you again.

I know there are $ amount limits on some of the drinks, like wine up to $12 is included. Is there any $ limit on coffees or beer?

There aren't dollar limits on coffee or beer, although a few beers are excluded from the beverage package (and are noted in the drink menus accordingly). Wine does have the limit, and I think that you simply pay the difference if you order a glass of wine that is above that price.