Wonder of the Seas - Jul 14, 2024 - Jul 21, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

Figured I'd start this early.

This is the 3rd of several cruises my wife and I have booked on Wonder (1st is in March, 2nd is in June). We live an hour from PC and enjoy the convenience even if it means visiting many of the same ports over and over. We sail more for the ship than the ports (and love CocoCay).

We were just on Wonder with extended family in June and had an amazing time as always. We were treated to a GS and the suite neighborhood and perks are amazing. Now that it's just us, we're back to sailing frugally and following our usual routine which is very different than when sailing with family in a suite.

My semi-live blog from that cruise can be found here if anyone is interested...

Roll calls aren't very active these days as most people seem to prefer FB but I find way too much noise and misinformation there. If anyone has any questions, Wonder-specific or otherwise, fire away!

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, cjb1879 said:

I guess I’ll be the first to join you here! I’m cruising on Wonder 7/14-21/2024 too with extended family. My husband and I first cruised on Wonder last March with his extended family. Can’t wait to read your trip report from June!

Welcome aboard! These roll calls are so quiet I wind up talking to myself sometimes, lol. The cruise world seems to prefer FB and I'm not a fan.

• 3 months later...