xSAILEDx Odyssey of the seas - Septempber 6 - 15, 2023 - 9 night Greek island Cruise

Hello,

My name is William and I’m opening this roll call for odyssey of the seas 9 night Greek isles cruise start at september 6 to get to know some of the fellow cruisers. I will be doing the 9 night Greek island cruise with family (group of 6), but I always love to connect with fellow cruisers on and off the ship.

Just leave a message here and maybe we be able to meet up onboard. September will be there soon!!

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Odyssey of the seas - Septempber 6 - 15, 2023 - 9 night Greek island Cruise
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello Mark and Wendy

I have been on multiple cruises, from caribbean, to alaska, hawaii. baltic, and other european cruises.
Not as much as some of the others in my group, but i prefer royal caribbean for cruising.
If you guys want we can meet up on the ship.

sorry i reacted a lttle late on your message it has been very busy at work. Just checked in online, just noticed i was able to in the royal caribbean app:)

First tip is download the app, you can check in online, but also if you want you can book excursions, but would recommend to dot it in port (much cheaper) but you will also need need it to do the safety instruction when onboard.

If you want i can send you my contact details in PM

• 1 month later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the seas - Septempber 6 - 15, 2023 - 9 night Greek island Cruise