xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Oct 8, 2023 - Oct 15, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

Finally under the 100 day mark! We booked this cruise 2 years ago but have had to move it a couple of times so it's been a long time coming. Really looking forward to checking out Wonder. We've done the W. Caribbean itinerary before so this trip is all about the ship. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - Oct 8, 2023 - Oct 15, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 3 weeks later...

Ooh, no responses yet. Does this mean we'll have the whole ship to ourselves?! 😉

Hopefully others we'll hop on and join in. 68 days to go and we can't wait!

Thankfully, my 16 year old and I will be boarding Vision in about 35 hours for a 9 day cruise break so that should tide me over...a little. 

You miss us by 2 weeks. Same itinerary but we're also schmoozing it up with cast & crew members from the famous BBC-TV show Doctor Who on board for an awesome celebrity/fan adventure. Take good care of Wonder until we get our turn on her. And if you don't mind a smaller & older ship sailing to much more off the beaten path ports, consider joining our NEXT celebrity/fan voyage with the Who Crew in early December of 2024 on Explorer Of The Seas. 23ShipAbove1VH80.thumb.jpg.a29c59a4ae991e5668275e3e19dc840b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 7:07 PM, Hope said:

41 days, checked in and very excited for this vacation!

What was the earliest available check-in time you saw, and how far after the 45-day window opened were you looking, if you don't mind my asking? We're exactly two weeks after you and I'm looking to get 11:30 check in for as many of my people as I can to smoothly coordinate with our scheduled hotel to pier transportation.

We are all checked in and ready to go too! 

13 hours ago, WhoCruiser said:

What was the earliest available check-in time you saw, and how far after the 45-day window opened were you looking, if you don't mind my asking? We're exactly two weeks after you and I'm looking to get 11:30 check in for as many of my people as I can to smoothly coordinate with our scheduled hotel to pier transportation.

The earliest arrival time time that I saw was 10:30 and I checked in at 12:05 am on the day check in opened. You should have pretty good luck if you stay up to check in within minutes of check in opening up. 

12 hours ago, SemperMom said:

We are all checked in and ready to go too! 

The earliest arrival time time that I saw was 10:30 and I checked in at 12:05 am on the day check in opened. You should have pretty good luck if you stay up to check in within minutes of check in opening up. 

Interestingly enough the app is telling some of our people that check in opens on the 7th and is telling others of our people that are opens on the 6th I can only assume those of us who are being told the 6th are getting that because we're Crown and Anchor members and the people being told the 7th are not in either case I know it starts at 1 minute after midnight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Oct 8, 2023 - Oct 15, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)