My Time Dining

MoBrien

Our travel agent chose this dining option for us and from what i understand we can dine at any time from 5:30pm - 9pm. We logged into the cruise planner today to book a 3 night dining package and we thought we would make reservations also for the main dining room for the other nights.

However on Day 1-4 and Day 7 of our cruise there was no availability for the main dining room between 6pm to 8pm. Does this mean its fully booked during this time frame?

Our preference would be to eat at  7:15/7:30pm so if we turn up on the evenings we wish to eat at main dining room at approx 7:15, would we be seated? 

I'd suggest you start off with checking out this blog post about My Time Dining. I think you will find it helpful: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/06/04/what-you-need-know-about-royal-caribbeans-my-time-dining

As to your question, if there is no availability online, that's okay.  You might still be able to make reservations onboard.  Regardless, there will always be a standby option. Reservations are nice and expedite things, but it's not to say if you do not have one, you are out of luck either.

You may have a short wait without a reservation, but I've never had to wait that long, although 6:30-7:30 send to be prime time for MTD. The longest waits seem to be on formal nights, so either secure a reservation onboard, use your specialty dining that night, out consider going slightly earlier or later.