Can I get connected rooms under one adult for children?

Peyton

Is it possible to get connected rooms under one adult? I am the only one over 21 and want to go on a cruise with my three children, and my oldest’s boyfriend. They are ages 18, 18, 16, and 10. I know you can get a connected room with your children, but is there anyway I’d be able to do this with the boyfriend? Could I possibly put him and myself in the same room, and the kids in the other while signing up? If so is the only way to get connected rooms with one adult over the phone as I needed another primary guest to do it online.

13 hours ago, Peyton said:

Is it possible to get connected rooms under one adult? I am the only one over 21 and want to go on a cruise with my three children, and my oldest’s boyfriend. They are ages 18, 18, 16, and 10. I know you can get a connected room with your children, but is there anyway I’d be able to do this with the boyfriend? Could I possibly put him and myself in the same room, and the kids in the other while signing up? If so is the only way to get connected rooms with one adult over the phone as I needed another primary guest to do it online.

You should be able to book them in connecting rooms (assuming each room holds at least 3), since they allow under 21's to be in a room with an adult, or in a connecting room, next door (not connected) or across the hall from the over 21.  Since the bf is, I assume, the other 18 yo, you won't need to worry about parental permission or anything like that, but you can certainly book him in a connecting room, etc with you as the "adult" on the reservation

I agree that you will probably have to call Royal or use a TA to do this for you, not do it yourself online, since they may flag all under 21 in a separate room