Grand Suite - Brilliance of the Seas Sofa Bed

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

Does anyone have a photo (bed made up) or know if 2 adults can share a sofa bed in the Grand Suite on the Brilliance? We booked a last minute Alaska cruise in a few weeks and usually sail in OS but we opted for GS due to availability. We are a family of 4. 

Thanks much 

My son shared a GS with his grandmother on Brilliance.  She slept on the sofa bed, since he is 6'2".   She is just barely 5' tall and stated that it was lumpy and ended up sleeping sideways on it.  They said if the 2 people sharing it enjoy sleeping cuddled up, it's doable.  If we can find any pictures of the bed made up, I'll come back and post.

35 minutes ago, PRMLVM said:

My son shared a GS with his grandmother on Brilliance.  She slept on the sofa bed, since he is 6'2".   She is just barely 5' tall and stated that it was lumpy and ended up sleeping sideways on it.  They said if the 2 people sharing it enjoy sleeping cuddled up, it's doable.  If we can find any pictures of the bed made up, I'll come back and post.

This is great information, thank you so much @PRMLVM!! I have 2 short older adults in my party, so it sounds like there will be a little wiggle room! If you do come across some pictures on your end, I'd love to see them.