Voyager of the Seas

Just returned from a cruise on Voyager of the Seas.  We really enjoyed the cruising experience but were disappointed in the food.  Given we have only been on four cruises, 1 Princess-1 Disney-2 RCL, this was easily the worst food we have had.  Tried the MDR the first 2 nights but then elected to eat the remainder of our meals in the Windjammer.  Overall I can say the food was mediocre at best.  The exception was breakfast at the Windjammer where there were plenty of good options including an omelet station.  I only hope RCL improves this area of their experience before we cruise with them again.

1 hour ago, Weezie57 said:

Just returned from a cruise on Voyager of the Seas.  We really enjoyed the cruising experience but were disappointed in the food.  Given we have only been on four cruises, 1 Princess-1 Disney-2 RCL, this was easily the worst food we have had.  Tried the MDR the first 2 nights but then elected to eat the remainder of our meals in the Windjammer.  Overall I can say the food was mediocre at best.  The exception was breakfast at the Windjammer where there were plenty of good options including an omelet station.  I only hope RCL improves this area of their experience before we cruise with them again.

We are on Voyager in August, hope they get it figured out soon. 

On 6/18/2023 at 5:43 PM, Weezie57 said:

I don’t want to insinuate the food was horrible it was just kinda of blah.  Hope you have better luck.  The positive side was the pizza in Cafe Promenade was very good.

Our last cruise was on Voyager July 3 - 8 and we had the exact same experience.  MDR food was just "meh" while the specialty restaurants, promenade pizza, and windjammer were pretty good!

I too hope that RCI gets the MDR situation figured out sooner rather than later.