Dragon's Tail coaster in Labadee

We just got back from our Oasis cruise, with Labadee stop.

Direct answer: You "sign-in" at a hut near Adreneline Beach next to one of the lunch serving buildings. Then very short walk to bottom of the coaster. The entrance & exit are right next to each other. You climb in a car, sit through a short 30 sec ride safety video (probably 4 or 5 times as your car moves to the starting point). Then it pulls you via cable up to the top of the hill, where it starts downhill. They require you keep both hands on the break levers (you have to push them forward to go forward and pull back to slow or break), but I was able to hold a GoPRO stick in right hand and still keep hand on the lever.

I am almost 50, and very overweight, but I was still able to get in the car will out much problem, and to my surprise the seatbelt actually was able to come across and buckle without any extension. The ride itself is not very fast or physically taxing at all. In fact you will probably have to slow down because of others taking a more leisurely speed down the tracks anyway (but several GREAT views looking out from the hillside.

Are you in Ocala, FL?