Roatan, Cozumel, and Belize excursions suitable for kids with either bus or boat transportation

Car7ly

I am interested in excursions in these ports (especially sloths and other animals in Roatan) that our kids (bw 4 and 11) could do, would enjoy and have either school bus type or boat transportation.  I am passionate about car seat safety and will not put my children in a car or small vehicle (without a car seat) and will not be bringing seats with us. A bus is safe, as is a boat.

On 5/7/2023 at 9:24 PM, Car7ly said:

I am interested in excursions in these ports (especially sloths and other animals in Roatan) that our kids (bw 4 and 11) could do, would enjoy and have either school bus type or boat transportation.  I am passionate about car seat safety and will not put my children in a car or small vehicle (without a car seat) and will not be bringing seats with us. A bus is safe, as is a boat.

Roatan will have the sloths.  Check out Rony's Tours.  Email him and ask about the car seats.  HOME - Roatan Tours, Cruiseship Activities, Excursions, Zipline Canopy Tours with Ronys Independent Tours, Roatan (ronystours.com)

In Cozumel, I like Paradise Beach for young kids - there are some really cool water infatables as well as a nice pool.  I'm not sure about the car seats though as I have always used taxis that are unlikely to have them.  You may be able to pre book private transportation.

Keep in mind that many countries have a different culture when it comes to car seats so that may create problems.

31 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

Roatan will have the sloths.  Check out Rony's Tours.  Email him and ask about the car seats.  HOME - Roatan Tours, Cruiseship Activities, Excursions, Zipline Canopy Tours with Ronys Independent Tours, Roatan (ronystours.com)

I'll second this recommendation. We had an all day personalized tour planned with Rony in 2019 but sadly the ship could not dock in Roatan due to high winds. We plan to use him again when we're ready for a re-do. We communicated with him quite a bit ahead of time via e-mail.