When does new itinerary update?

I posted a similar question in Roll Call, but just noticed a new oddness.  Our trip's itinerary was changed and we elected to keep the cruise.  I noticed excursions weren't opening up.  But I now see when I drilled down into the different days' offerings....they don't show the new itinerary.  They don't show any itinerary except one "at sea" day (with an excursion or two from the former itinerary!).

Anybody know what's going on?  I'm only concerned because with some other upcoming cruises, the dining and excursions are filling up (now that ships are at capacity).  I guess I'll babysit the app, but I was curious if anyone has any info.

Generally, when cruises change itineraries, how long does it take to update the app?  I'm worried about losing any specialty dining we had booked for the "old" cruise.  Specifically, the cruise is Nov 2 of this year, on Independence.  I'd say that maybe I'm jumping the gun, but I've seen some excursions for a January cruise, and they seem to be out and booked for a late Sept/early Oct one.   Seems like first week of November, at least the itinerary should be correct in the planner. 

It takes a few days for the new excursions to pop up and for the Cruise Planner to be updated.  

This happened on a RoyalCaribbeanBlog group cruise and I recall it taking around 2-3 days before CP was changed.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

It takes a few days for the new excursions to pop up and for the Cruise Planner to be updated.  

This happened on a RoyalCaribbeanBlog group cruise and I recall it taking around 2-3 days before CP was changed.

Oh dear; this happened last month and we were given until Apr 20 to make a decision.  Wonder why the delay on the CP end now?