Arctic Circle Aug 2024 Cruise Cancelled and new room question.

Hey all!

We’ve only cruised once before, in fall of 2022 on NOTS in the Mexican Riviera and had a blast. Loved it so much that we decided to go ahead and book the next cruise to Norway and the Arctic Circle in August of 2024. A few days ago we were told that our cruise had been cancelled (🤯) and one option was to re-book for the July 5th sailing of basically the same itinerary, and that worked out thank goodness! My question is this: our original stateroom was a junior suite guarantee but they transferred us to a regular stateroom and assigned us junior suite 1594 on Deck 10. I’ve been googling trying to find a video walk through of that cabin to no avail…anyone know where I should look? Also, has anyone been on Jewel of the Seas lately and have any tips for us? This is our first European trip ever and we’re SO excited…especially since we were quickly helped to re-book by our fabulous TA, Grace of MEI Travel. Thanks for any and all comments and suggestions!!! 😊