Harmony of the Seas "Dancing Fountain" Show?

Does anyone happen to know if Harmony of the Seas does the Bellagio-style "dancing fountain" shows?  We saw this show many times on Allure of the Seas (usually prior to the night time movie in the Aqua Theater) and loved it.  I have not seen it in any HOTS Cruise Compass posted online.  I was curious as to if they feature this show on HOTS? 

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, JOhioState said:

I just got back from a week on Harmony and can now confirm that they do not do the dancing fountains show.  However, "The Fine Line" show in the Aqua Theater was one of the best Royal Caribbean shows that I have ever seen.  It was awesome!

No fountain show? WTH?

My sentiments exactly.  I put that in my post-cruise feedback to Royal Caribbean.  The dancing fountains show should be on every Oasis class ship.  The Aqua Theater is so amazing and unique that they should be utilizing it as much as possible.  I loved watching the dancing fountains show on Allure and then watching the featured movie following the show.