Drink Package

Sorry to ask but cannot find the answer:  once the drink package is purchased online, pre-cruise, through the cruise planner it says reserved on my account.  If the price changes where will the new price be posted?  I want to monitor it in case it goes down.  Will the new price be posted on my cruise planner?

Thanks,

Link

1 hour ago, Link Rowan said:

Sorry to ask but cannot find the answer:  once the drink package is purchased online, pre-cruise, through the cruise planner it says reserved on my account.  If the price changes where will the new price be posted?  I want to monitor it in case it goes down.  Will the new price be posted on my cruise planner?

Thanks,

Link

In the cruise planner under beverage packages it’ll list it. Says reserved and the price underneath that image is the current price. Setup notifications for the app on your phone and it’ll alert you of new sales, so you can see if the price dropped.

On 4/4/2023 at 9:25 PM, Starrynight0154 said:

In the cruise planner under beverage packages it’ll list it. Says reserved and the price underneath that image is the current price. Setup notifications for the app on your phone and it’ll alert you of new sales, so you can see if the price dropped.

How do you set up notifications on the app for this?