If ship docks at 8AM, what time can I expect to arrive to the Port of Fira by tender ?

The issue isn't so much the tender as the cable car, the lines can get very long. I'm assuming by arrive at 8 that's the expected start tendering time. The first couple tenders are usually priority, but 9:30 at port should be fine (the city center at the top can take forever to get to, though).

For Santorin I will always suggest to take RC excursions as you will get priority out of the ship.
If not , I would say around 9:30 / 10 you can catch the tender , depends on the lines and how many RC excursions were taken.

Even with RC , the cable car is a huge issue. last year we took a tour with RCL which started in the new port and ended up in Fira where we suppose to take the cables down to the port. It was 1.5 hour line to get the cables so we decide to go down by the donkey trail , not a recommended thing either.