xSAILEDx Navigator of the Seas - Sep 25, 2023 - Sep 29, 2023 (4 Night Ensenada)

Since I don't see this one listed, let's open this one up!

Booked on this sailing to be Part 1 of my B2B with the 7 Night Cabo/Mazatlan/Vallarta sailing on Sep 29 after as Part 2. 

The extra sea day (and cheaper sailing) led me to choose these dates for the pair to maximize my time enjoying the trip.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apologies @GoldenTimeHero, I unfortunately didn't see your reply until today... But that can be good to do. I always find myself being drawn to Schooner Bar for drinks and do enjoy the bartenders there. 

Vision was great though, it was a smaller, older ship but has a great crew and is well taken care of. I actually just booked a 13 night on Vision for January, so looking forward to sailing on her again.

@GoldenTimeHero I tend to hit a few of the trivia sessions at Schooner throughout the cruise - especially morning and evening (post-breakfast and pre-late seating dinner) with some others sprinkled in.
Bamboo Room is a nice spot too, especially with only two in the entire fleet. Haven’t tried the signature cocktails there (mostly because they’re just above drink package coverage price, and not wanting to pay the even small amount extra), but was impressed seeing they have different styles of ice for different drinks (have seen crushed and large cubes for drinks at Bamboo)

Go-to drinks vary depending on taste and mood at the time, but Schooner bartenders on Navigator have always treated me well and served a good drink, especially since I keep coming back. Though as the evening goes on I tend to shift toward something to sip and enjoy, so often I end the night with bourbon either neat or on the rocks. 

@Jack805I was given a mission by a buddy of mine to grab a tiki mug from them. Last cruise I was on, I tried the lavender daiquiri at Schooner. it was....interesting. I can see how that would be someone's jam. The past two cruises my first drink has been the  mango lava flow with kraken. My drink of choice is the hennessy margarita. I know that sounds like a strange combo but its a really tasty drink. 

Sounds like a good mission. I just added on the 4 night about 3 weeks before this sailing, so I can try and scope out the tiki mugs for you if you want. 

And Hennessy margarita doesn’t sound too strange to me, but more like a variation of a Cadillac margarita (which surprisingly most bartenders on board didn’t know by name, but when I said take a margarita and add a Grand Marnier float they did that just fine). I might also have to give a Mastercard a try since I just found out about that one too - mango and strawberry daiquiris combined. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@GoldenTimeHero Well now it was my turn for a delayed reply since I haven’t been on the boards in a bit, but excited for tomorrow to be back on board! I had a great time on my “teaser” trip a few weeks back, and the new Schooner menu has a few tasty beverages on there. Bummed “my” bartenders who took really good care of us a couple weeks ago won’t be there - they let a bunch of people go back home a couple weeks early if they had 6+ months on the contract, they said it was so they could get more on for a full contract before the February dry dock. So hopefully I find good bartenders, especially since this is leg one of by B2B. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Navigator of the Seas - Sep 25, 2023 - Sep 29, 2023 (4 Night Ensenada)