xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Aug 20, 2023 - Aug 27, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

I didn't see a roll call thread for this sailing, so I thought I'd make one.

This will be our first sailing as a family. Me, my wife and 2 kids. DD will be 12 and DS will be 7. They are both super excited to go on a cruise! Heck, so are me and my wife!

My wife and I did sail on Monarch in 2012, but we haven't been on a cruise since. Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2023 at 7:39 AM, My Name is Rahl said:

Nice! The last time we were at Coco Cay, there was no water park or pool or really anything. Just the beach and the food shacks. And you went to the island from the ship by tender.

Well it wasn't for a lack of trying, just bad luck, hopefully 3rd times a charm 🙂  First they had the tenders, as we got down to take them a storm was rolling in and they were getting those one the island off as quick as they could to get out of there. It was interesting watching a tropical storm roll in. Other time was summer 2020.

My kids (although they aren't really kids anymore) are getting excited, been since 2018 for them

• 2 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Aug 20, 2023 - Aug 27, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)