Same stateroom different boarding time?

Hi guys

My friend and I are going to April 21st Independence of the seas, here's the thing: we set off from different city different flight different landing time, so could we choose different boarding time slot so we dont have to wait hours at terminal. and yes we are in same stateroom as i receive the checkin mail from rccl saying ‘Arrive at the terminal during your selected arrival time with your entire travelling party ’ .

I know it's not good to arrive just at morning of embarkation day but both of us have tried hard to adjust this vacation dates.

Thanks in advance.

I have arrived separately from my travel companion and found no issues as the first of us to board (this was Port of San Diego). I would say book the boarding time for whoever arrives first and the second person will be fine arriving later than scheduled. 

The only problem you might run into is if you want two separate cards on the account. I believe this can be resolved by visiting guest services and providing a second card for the 2nd guest.