Question On Boarding

Cory

15 minutes ago, Cory said:

So we have a suite but our kids are across the hall in a stateroom, my wife and I are emerald as well, my question is can we all go thru the same line when we check in/go thru security lines? 

If the children are a certain age they might be able to board with you. But they are strict about suites only boarding, so it's a possibility that you won't be able to use the suites line. Very few ports board by C&A status and the only two that would hold any weight would be pinnacle and D+.

There is no suite security line. That's all gen pop. You'd all go through that together.

Depending on your port, there might be a separate check-in area for suites, or just a fast track line to the check-in desk.

If you're at a port with just a fast track line and not a separate area, I'd go ahead and try to check-in together in the fast track line since you are a family (and I assume these are minor kids, not adults). 

If it's like Port Canaveral and there's a separate area to check-in then that might be different.