Haiti/Jamaica/Bahamas

Peter1239

Hi all, we have booked cruise to Haiti, Jamaica and Bahamas by RoyalCaribbeans in march 2023 and if someone here had the same trip I will appreciate for some advices 🙂 

What is really interesting for us is to explore the islands as much as it possible.

1. I've just realised that Haiti is almost closed so unfortunately if I understood it correctly We will stay only in Labadie... it's a pitty. 

But still there are Jamaica and Bahamas.

2. For Jamaica we'd like to see 7 miles beach, but I see that we have time on the island from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Did someone went there during this trip? Any advices would be helpful

3. Bahamas, for us the best choice would be Pink Beach, but I'm not sure is it possible to get there between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. 😞

If You have some other great ideas about this trip just share with us 🙂

Peter

Welcome to the boards!

Unfortunately you will not have time to get to Pink Beach from Nassau. It’s about a three hour ferry ride each way. There are a lot of tour options in Nassau, both through Royal and through third party vendors, so you should be able to find something to your liking. When we were last in Nassau we did our own walking tour and had a great time. 

Similarly, Seven Mile beach is a long way from Falmouth. You could get there and back but you would be spending most of the day in a car, bus, or boat. 

I’m sure others will have advice for you. Enjoy your cruise!

In Jamaica there are beach excursions, but I enjoyed Dunne's River Falls. Labadee is a nice beach day. Due to crime in Jamaica, stay with your tour. This goes for Caribbean in general. Public shopping places are fine, but avoid an isolated beach spot. Nassau is ok to walk and shop but not a favorite destination for most. So some try a resort day pass.