Quantum OTS Concierge Reservations

JNS123

We are staying in a Sky Class cabin on Quantum OTS this summer, and I wanted to ask a few questions regarding the concierge reserving activities. 

First, I wanted to know if there are private iFly sessions? If so how much are they and how much time do you get in the machine? And could the concierge reserve it for me?

Second, the North Star. Could I have the concierge book a time for me? And how long is each ride?

Third, I want to learn more about the activities offered in the SeaPlex. I know that bumper cars are offered, but what else is there? Could I have the concierge reserve activities in the SeaPlex? Also, are the bumper cars free?

Fourth, Laser tag. Where is it located and how long is it? Do I have to reserve a time and if so, could the concierge do it for me? Is it free or is there a fee, and if so how much is it? And if there is a line where you just have to wait, do suites get priority access?

Lastly the Escape Room. I know the escape room is not free, but how much does it cost. How many people are in a group and do I have to reserve ahead of time? Could the concierge book it for me? Also, my daughter is 8, so is it possible they could make an exception for her to participate even though the rule is 12 years or older? 

And in general, are all these activities available to be booked in the cruise planner, because they are not shown currently? Thanks 

The concierge can book many things when there is space available.   The key in that statement is "space available".

Before the big pandemic shutdown I cruised Q class several times and many activities were available on board at the last minute.  In those days a concierge had a chance to book things for Sky Class guests because the activities were available.  

Since the restart it seems that ships are more full and people are booking every activity like life depends on it.  As a result there is less opportunity for a suite concierge to book things because they are all booked out.   

There is typically no reserved queues or priority access for suites other than Star class.  

Bumper cars and all SeaPlex activities are typically on a first come first served basis for everyone except for Star class.