Last day excursions with airport transfer

D Alt

On the last day of the my Rhapsody cruise when we get to Bridgetown Barbados, there are a couple of excursions that include airport transfers. They both say they start at 9 AM and are about 3 to 4 hours long. These would be for flights after 3:30 PM. My flight is at 4:30.

To me it would seem the excursions would end by 1pm. I also assume they will ask what times our flights are as a group. 

Do you think we will get to the airport in enough time or do they really wait till 3:30 to bring you to the airport? Has anyone done these? 

The excursion will end AT the airport around 1pm. Excursions with airport transfers will always end at least 2 hours before the earliest domestic flight time posted for that excursion.

They won't ask what flight times everyone has. It is assumed that flights will be no earlier than the time posted on the excursion page (in this case 3:30pm), since the onus is on the cruiser to book it correctly.