Serenade My Time RR

adreajoy713

We are sailing on Serenade in 30 days. I was reviewing the Cruise Compass from the Dec 17th Serenade sailing and noticed that the My Time Dining had a RR noted behind it (indicating Reservation Required). 

Does this mean we can't walk up at wait for a table? 

We are in a group of 3 rooms and reservation times that work for us aren't available on the app.

3 hours ago, adreajoy713 said:

We are sailing on Serenade in 30 days. I was reviewing the Cruise Compass from the Dec 17th Serenade sailing and noticed that the My Time Dining had a RR noted behind it (indicating Reservation Required). 

We are in a group of 3 rooms and reservation times that work for us aren't available on the app.

Yes you can walk up and get a table, but you will wait. And my recent experience is a long time.... a very long time. Ive witnessed people waiting up to 2 hours for a table.  So now I always get a reserved table for the whole week. Same waiter, same time.  No worries then. Avoid  My Time.

4 hours ago, adreajoy713 said:

You can walk up...a very few people say it's a long wait, but most of the posts I've seen say it's not a long wait at all most of the time.