cozumel excursions

R Turner

• R Turner changed the title to cozumel excursions

I would recommend just taking a taxi into town and exploring on your own.  If I remember it's about $12 each way from the terminal (depending where you have them drop you off).  There's no issues just staying within a couple blocks of the main street along the coast, but you'll get more and more authentic the farther into town you venture.

I am on the Adventure of the Seas that will be in Cozumel on the 25-26.

I am thinking of doing night snorkeling that night.

These are the other things I looked at.

We saw something called atlantis submarine that looked good if you don't snorkel or dive.

There are a TON on beach club places, all seem to offer, food, snorkeling, beach etc. I think you can do any of them on your own for less than the ship.

There seem to be a lot of tequila tasting, chocolate tasting stops.

There are a few cooking programs, I looked at one where you cook at someones homes through a jeep tour company but decided it would be better if i was staying there.

The reviews for El Cidral were kinda meh and it seems like everything has similar features except for the ruin.

Also if you want to do Cenotes it seems much better to take the ferry to Playa Del Carmen. There are so many nice choices there with all sorts of features. The reviews for the jade cave which is the main tourist cenote were pretty unappealing although people enjoyed the ATV trip there.