Updated video or blog about cv RC protocol?

Eyeonhevn

I’ve looked for a blog post or a recent video with clear info about current status cruising for unvax passengers. We are set to sail in April - a group of us together. We are sailing thru Panama Canal and will visit port in Columbia. 

At lunch today, we discussed the home PCR test and how that is administered. Well, one of our group found the most recent video about at home tests About 4 months ago?)  and how they require proctoring with an online service, etc. we pulled up the RC page on health requirements and the instructions are vague …. Can be proctored or can be unproctored, but the explanation is vague on how the unproctored works. (What’s the point?) 

is there a clearer explanation somewhere? An updated video? 

thanks in advance! 

Thank you… yes I understand what it means. But how does RC expect the results to be displayed? Is there anything official from RC about the results? Bring the test in a baggie with us to the ship? Take a photo? If a photo, does it need a time stamp, photo with my face, etc? 

or will they ask me during embarkation about the test and it is my word?