xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - Jul 2, 2023 - Jul 9, 2023 (7 Night Greece & Croatia Cruise)

Our original cruise has been cancelled so now we will go on this one:

WILL BE FLYING INTO BOLOGNA, which makes much more sense and is only one hour / one train from Ravenna

Venice (Ravenna), Italy
Departs At 
17:00

Split, Croatia
From 
07:00 - 16:00

Cruising
Day At Sea 

Mykonos, Greece
TENDERED 
07:00 - 20:00

Santorini, Greece
TENDERED 
07:00 - 19:00

Olympia (Katakolon), Greece
From 
09:30 - 20:00

Cruising
Day At Sea 

Venice (Ravenna), Italy
Arrives 
06:00

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Explorer of the Seas - Jul 2, 2023 - Jul 9, 2023 (7 Night Greece & Croatia Cruise)
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, TheRobinsons said:

We are just gonna get the train and stay in Ravenna on the Saturday night in a wee hotel, train is only one hour and no changes which is great

How many of you are there? I will be using trainline to look for tickets, they've never let me down

There are 6 of us on this trip. I am more than happy to get the train, and think it will be fairly easy, but we have 3 disabled in our party, so my other half thinks paying $80 more for a transfer makes sense.

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, KHaden said:

We just booked this - looking forward to it. I’m curious what airport most are flying into - is there a transfer option or train from/to Venice ?

Hi KHaden! we are flying into venice marco polo airport the day prior and getting a hotel near by, and on the day of embarkation, we are taking a shuttle down to the pier provided by Roya Caribbean Air2Sea shuttle program. It was $45 per person and they pick us up around 1130 - 1230.

They told me other shuttle services near by but this one was the closest to marco polo airport and vicinity.

Air2Sea Shuttle Bus : 1-800-327-6700

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/plan-a-cruise/transportation

let me know if you have any more questions!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 2:42 AM, GeorgiaDawgs said:

Anyone have any idea, how many teens can we expect on this cruise.  I have 14 and 17 year old daughters and hoping they can make friends with kids their age. 

My daughter is 15. She’s not great at engaging with other teenagers. The joys of being an only child I guess! 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - Jul 2, 2023 - Jul 9, 2023 (7 Night Greece & Croatia Cruise)