xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Feb 18, 2023 - Feb 25, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

Hello!  I’m traveling with my husband and our 2 kids- 14 year old boy and 10 year old girl. Hoping there will be some similarly aged kids because even though I think I’m cool to hang out with- haha- they will likely want to hang out with other kids, especially with less screen time available.  Chime in if you are on this trip, with or without kids- only a few weeks to go!  🙂

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Symphony of the Seas - Feb 18, 2023 - Feb 25, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
On 1/10/2023 at 10:29 PM, TheMaxRebo said:

Just an FYI that entertainment is open for booking ... able to book Hairspray, Hiro, Flight, 1977, and the adult comedy

Thanks for this! Reserved!

has anyone seen anything about booking dinner times yet? My cousin mentioned that should be an option but I’m not finding it (was advised against My Time Dining)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. This will be our first RC cruise, our first time to travel to the eastern Caribbean, and our honeymoon! My husband and I are so very excited to embark on this wonderful adventure we are counting down by how many "sleeps" we have before embarkation day. I can't wait to meet you all and share our happy experiences with you.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Feb 18, 2023 - Feb 25, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)