Travel/Flight Advice from Venice

Scubanupe

It would be tight but could be done.  But too close of connections for my comfort zone.  In October we returned to Ravenna and took the cruise shuttle to Venice airport. I think our shuttle left about 9am.  And it can take up to 2 hours to arrive at Venice airport. They do recommend to get to airport 3 hours early on international flights.  2 hours on domestic flights.   Once we arrived at Venice airport we stayed at a local hotel 1 night and left the next day.  The hotel was like $100, not expensive at all.  We could then leave later from ship and enjoy breakfast, and not worry about missing a flight.

Check with Air2sea to see what the earliest flight time is on their site snd be guided by that. 
when I disembarked off Celebrity in August the earliest bus out was at 7am and the last was about 9am. If you use the cruise transport go to guest services once you board  and ensure you are on the early bus.

mid you book using Air2sea they’ll ensure you catch a flight if you miss your first flight.  One thing I learned is their connecting flights are not covered by the same rule, only if your first flight is delayed due to the airline will Air/sea be responsible re getting you on another flight.  If you miss a connection because of passport control, etc it’s your problem.