Have we picked a good room number on symphony of the seas

Tilly

Hello

hope you can help , just booked our first cruise and I’m trying to find out if our room number has any view obstructions and whether we have picked a good room number / location as it was so difficult to choose which one 

14302 on symphony of the seas 

I don't think you'll have any view obstructions.  You're underneath the FlowRider, so you may get noise (music) from that deck when you're out on your balcony, but otherwise I don't foresee any issues.

I used https://cruisedeckplans.com/DP/member/dragdeck.php?ship=Symphony-of-the-Seas&zoom=1 to view what one deck looks like on top of another.  It's super handy and there are lots of user-uploaded photos and videos available.

Many thanks for the info , fingers crossed it’s not too noisy. Also when u eat in the main dining area and also we have booked booked and chops (paid extra) can we have more than 1 starter each or is the at extra cost. Also we have paid  for the basic soft drink package , does that mean if we want a coke for example in chops it will be free or do we have to pay 

sorry for the questions this is all new to us 

3 hours ago, Tilly said:

Many thanks for the info , fingers crossed it’s not too noisy. Also when u eat in the main dining area and also we have booked booked and chops (paid extra) can we have more than 1 starter each or is the at extra cost. Also we have paid  for the basic soft drink package , does that mean if we want a coke for example in chops it will be free or do we have to pay 

sorry for the questions this is all new to us 

At Chops you are only allowed one main course but as many apps, sides and dessert as you would like. The MDR has a similar setup.

As far as the soda package you will be able to get soda from anywhere and it is "free." So, if you dine at Chops, the MDR, the Windjammer buffet, etc. you will be able to get soda. You will also be able to use the Freestyle machines and get PowerAde, lemonades, etc.