Photo Packages

dswalke2

According to this found in cruise planner you should be fine providing children are under 21. 

• Digital and print photo packages are sold on a per stateroom basis only, and photos are linked to staterooms based on the guests traveling in that stateroom. Photos of accompanying children aged 21 and under who may be assigned to a different stateroom may also be included in the photo package.

How old are your kids?  We’ve cruised with 2 rooms between the 5 of us.  It’s easy to link rooms of the kids are under 21.  You do this on the ship in photo area.  

Last cruise (pre-covid) my oldest, then 22, was still included in package since the 5 of us are traveling as a family unit.   At some point, I assume adult kids are not included even if you are still traveling as a unit.

Even if adult kids aren’t included as long as one person from the cabin with photo package is in the picture the picture is included.  

Found this in Q&As…it provides a bit more information and asks you to checkin with a member at the photo gallery once onboard so accounts can be linked. 

My family is traveling in multiple staterooms. Can I link multiple staterooms under one photo package?
Your Photo account will contain your photos that include at least one member of the purchasing stateroom. We can accommodate families traveling in more than one stateroom where the occupants are the package purchaser’s children 21 and under. If you meet this criteria, please order one photo package online and speak to a member of the Photo Gallery when you arrive onboard to have this arranged. We are not able to link accounts before you arrive onboard.

Just head to the photo gallery when you get on the ship and let them know which rooms your kids are in.  We have 4 kids so we have to do this every time we get the photo package.  They will ask for the room number it was ordered under, find that room on the list, and add the other room numbers onto that list.   At some point they take that list and merge the cabins (we always go the first day in case there is any issue and they don't get linked).