Shore excursion question for Marseille: Biking in Provence, HOW strenuous is strenuous...?

Levi is good

Hi everyone.  Cruising with two young adult kids, I've booked a "Biking in Provence" tour for our Marseille, France stop off the Symphony in late May of this year.  It is not e-bike, it's regular biking.  My family knows how to ride bikes, but I need to find out exactly how rigorous and hilly this ride will be, so I'm asking around.  Has anyone taken this excursion, or might know who to ask?

I've tried cutting and pasting the tour description online to find out the tour operator's name, no luck.  I've tried looking up similar tours and all I find are e-bike ones.  

The one thing I have NOT done is call customer service, and that's 100% on me, but I just feel like they're going to read me the website description and tell me it's rated "strenuous."

Advice appreciated.  Thank you.

Edit to add actual website description:

Overview

Experience Provence’s magical landscapes, villages and flavors from a unique perspective as you embark on a full-day bicycling journey from Saint-Remy through scenic countryside, plus enjoy wine and olive oil tastings at a local venue. Relax on a 90-minute motor coach transfer into the heart of France’s magical Provence region, to the leafy town of Saint-Remy-de-Provence. This is where you’ll meet your professional rider guide and hop on your bicycle. Head out along backroads that lead you through the iconic landscapes of Provence. Rolling countryside past villages tucked among hillsides, medieval relics, green olive trees and bright blue skies are all part of the photo-worthy backdrop. A stop at a local boutique shop gives you the chance to taste the rich olive oils and fine wines for which Provence is known the world over. You’ll also enjoy some free time along the route to shop for souvenirs and grab a quick meal before returning to the pier. This is one outing that’s both mesmerizing and unforgettable.

Highlights

• Saint-Remy: This charming Provencal village serves as your meeting and launch point for a fully guided bicycle jaunt.
  • Provence: Enjoy a pedaling adventure past iconic landscapes spread among the French countryside.
  • Local tastings: Sample wine and olive oil, with free time to shop and dine independently.

Important details and advisements

• Guests must be able to walk and cycle over varied surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
  • Guests must be experienced riders and feel confident riding a bicycle.
  • Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
  • Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
  • Foreign currencies not accepted in many venues.
  • Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.

•  

• 3 months later...