Black Friday = 11/17 start for C&A?

Cactus527

It is Sunday, 11/20/22, 11:48 AM, EST - and I have been trying since Friday, on the app, on the website using 3 different browsers, NOTHING WILL GO THRU. We leave on 11/26 on Mariner - and I need to get these packages ordered. Any other suggestions? I have called RC and they are also not able to help. Yet - RC keeps sending out email blasts about their great Black Friday sales… 

1 hour ago, AngieT2 said:

It is Sunday, 11/20/22, 11:48 AM, EST - and I have been trying since Friday, on the app, on the website using 3 different browsers, NOTHING WILL GO THRU. We leave on 11/26 on Mariner - and I need to get these packages ordered. Any other suggestions? I have called RC and they are also not able to help. Yet - RC keeps sending out email blasts about their great Black Friday sales… 

I had so many pending charges on my primary credit card (only 2 legitimate purchases that went through but probably 25 additional attempts that did not work) that I did end up having to use my backup card. I think my primary card would no longer accept attempts. I did get one fraud warning, which I approved as legitimate, but after that, the charges still wouldn't go through. I was finally able to do my Voom Internet purchase using my backup card but not saving it as my primary card in the planner 😕 No idea if I just got lucky in that exact moment and any card would have worked, or if putting that card in and not saving it as primary was the magic combination that allowed it to go through...

I know some people have had success with beverage packages and I believe also excursions through the app rather than a browser, but you can't do the Voom Internet packages on the app. 

When you called, why did they say they couldn't help? I know some people have been able to do it by calling.