Voom Internet Options and Pricing

I no longer see two options for internet access on my upcoming cruises. I am only seeing the Surf & Stream option and not the surf only option. The Surf & Stream Voom option is currently priced for my cruises at $11.99/day (30% off sale). I do not need the stream option and would prefer a 30% off the surf only prices. The last significant posting I could find on the topic was from the blog entry for Feb 7, 2017 titled "Guide to Royal Caribbean Voom WiFi Internet prices and tips" where the pricing and options were as follows:

• Surf & Stream Voom
    • 1 device: $17.99 per day, per device
    • 2 devices: $15.99 per day, per device
    • 4 devices: $13.99 per day, per device
    • Single Day Pass: $27.99 per day, per device
  • Surf
    • 1 device: $12.99 per day, per device
    • 2 devices: $11.99 per day, per device
    • 4 devices: $9.99 per day, per device
    • Single Day Pass: $19.99 per day, per device

Does anyone know if they have consolidated their internet plans?

I've seen the same things too.  However, they do seem to still be selling Surf and Surf & Stream onboard.

I can tell you that while Surf is cheaper, the experience overall is much better with Surf & Stream, because the Surf speeds are curtailed artificially by RC to prevent video streaming. The side effect is a slower experience overall for non-video internet browsing.

If you book Surf & Stream online prior to your cruise, you will find the prices very comparable to the list prices in your original post for Surf.

I can only see Surf and Stream for my forthcoming cruise.  I had the one device surf package last year which was just what I needed .  I don't want to pay £10+ per day for surf and stream when I don't want to use stream!  I'm looking out for a "deal"!