Sol y Mar All Inclusive Beach Escape

DublinFC

Has anyone had the chance to go here on an excursion?  We have it booked for our sailing next year.  I read some information over on TripAdvisor, but wanted to reach out here and see if anyone had thoughts on it.

We paid for the all inclusive option, but people on the TA site said it is not as all inclusive as we might expect it to be.

Any information would be appreciated. 

We took this excursion before covid; the one we purchased was the adults one.  When we arrived, we got a minnie tour, there are three areas of the resort. One area is what I would call the deluxe area it has cushioned loungers and upgraded food, another area was the family area, and lastly was the adult's area.  There was a hut where we picked up our food, typical Caribbean beach food tacos, and such.  I'm not super picky but I thought the food was good and we definitely got our bellies full.  The drinks that we had were pina coladas, diet coke and rum and a local beer so don't know if there were some drinks that were excluded.

The adult's area was laid back no loud music, great drink service delivered to your beach lounger; the family area was livelier louder music, games, inflatables and such.  

When they say it's not all inclusive I don't know what they expected; as for us we just wanted a lounger, drinks, a nice lunch and water to dip our toes in.

On 11/5/2022 at 10:48 AM, DandA said:

We took this excursion before covid; the one we purchased was the adults one.  When we arrived, we got a minnie tour, there are three areas of the resort. One area is what I would call the deluxe area it has cushioned loungers and upgraded food, another area was the family area, and lastly was the adult's area.  There was a hut where we picked up our food, typical Caribbean beach food tacos, and such.  I'm not super picky but I thought the food was good and we definitely got our bellies full.  The drinks that we had were pina coladas, diet coke and rum and a local beer so don't know if there were some drinks that were excluded.

The adult's area was laid back no loud music, great drink service delivered to your beach lounger; the family area was livelier louder music, games, inflatables and such.  

When they say it's not all inclusive I don't know what they expected; as for us we just wanted a lounger, drinks, a nice lunch and water to dip our toes in.

sounds like a good time to me.  Thanks for the feedback.