Only vaccinated in the spa?

Adriana

I was checking out the spa info in the app. I looove doing the thermal suite and was planning on doing it during my upcoming suite. I get the full pass for the duration of the cruise. As I was reading the spa info, it said, “Open to vaccinated guests.” I did not realize there were still these types of restrictions. Anyone who is unvaccinated been to the spa or have any info? Are there other restrictions (besides showing the negative test)? 

17 minutes ago, Adriana said:

@Pattycruise, thank you! That is what I am hoping, that they just have not updated the app? … You had to wear a bracelet? I was wondering if it would have been indicated on our cards and needed to show it. Something less conspicuous.  I really do hope the restrictions are gone, otherwise I will see about changing the cruise. 

I’ve not seen any restrictions/restricted areas onboard and I just got off Adventure today.

seapass cards never had a mark identifying status, the wristbands were done  away with-I believe in February, or that may have been the mandatory masking….it all blurs together.  I’ve been sailing monthly since the restart, the only remnant I see of past restrictions are employees and customers who choose to wear a mask, it’s optional, but a reminder of how things were.