Would we be allowed to bring a lot of candy/snacks on board (visiting Disneyland Halloween day prior to boarding)

Emily Ann H

Hello I am currently set to sail Navigator of the Seas as part of a greater trip to Los Angeles with the cruise being the middle leg of it. Prior to boarding we will be going to Disneyland and doing the treat trails with my kiddos. From what I understand you can bring non perishable items on board, but I wasn't sure if large carry on bag worth of candy would be allowed. I understand that from past years Oogie Boogie Bash event gives out a large amount of candy so I am expecting a lot. I am trying to figure out if we can just bring all the candy aboard with our luggage to enjoy the rest of the trip including after we leave the boat. I know the ship has a lot of food and goodies so it isn't so much about bringing it on to snack while on board. Obviously we could turn around and buy the candy outright from any store to replace it if we couldn't.... but just curious so we don't show up to board and they make us throw it all out or if we should just outright refuse the candy from the event (less than ideal but an option).

Thanks for your time!

• 1 month later...