Babbie 2 Go program or option to have puree(s) made fresh

Lombardof

Hello everyone, seeking guidance on the babies to go program... with gerber baby food provided.  (1) What is the cost for baby food only nothing extra? (2) If i wanted to opt out but wanted fresh puree food fro

I will be cruising in leaving Dec 29 through Jan 6 - Oasis of the seas.

Can the puree be made fresh in the kitchen-- is this possible for major meals lunch, dinner, breakfast? What would be the cost?

Thank you in advance for your guidance and I am seeking experience... my wife and I have loved cruising but making the purees are an hour process plus clean up time and with early sleeper ... we would have from 2-3 hours to enjoy the day... 

I'm not sure the Babies 2 Go program is currently offered. You used to order the items through the Royal Gifts section of the site and the only baby offering now is Huggies diapers.

Hit up the special needs email as mentioned above. Typically the dining rooms will accommodate as best they can if you speak to the dining staff, head waiter, maitre'd.  You may want to consider bringing prepackaged food for times when the dining room wouldn't be open, so you have them as a backup. The baby food pouches travel well and you are allowed to bring them.