xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Jan 29, 2023 - Feb 5, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

Did not see this group so I decided to start it up just in case people had questions.  I am looking for recommendations for when we go down for this cruise of a place to eat and a hotel that will shuttle us first thing in the morning to the ship.  Anyone with ideas would be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm booked on this cruise!  I can't help with the shuttle or hotel recommendations, though.  We are arriving Friday morning and staying at Endless Summer Dockside Resort Universal Studios for 2 nights and going to Uber in the morning to the port.  1/27-1/29 is the Rock the Universe Christian music festival. I've never been to it before.  I thought it was a good event to incorporate before starting this cruise on Sunday, 1/29.

• 1 month later...

I think most of the hotels Cape Canaveral have shuttles starting 10ish or so, and price per person not usually too bad. I have stayed at Radisson Resort at the port and for this sailing we are booked at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson 9009 astronaut blvd. Lots of decent restaurants around the hotels as well. We particularly have enjoyed Zarella's pizza.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - Jan 29, 2023 - Feb 5, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 2 months later...
On 8/4/2022 at 9:51 AM, janderson said:

Did not see this group so I decided to start it up just in case people had questions.  I am looking for recommendations for when we go down for this cruise of a place to eat and a hotel that will shuttle us first thing in the morning to the ship.  Anyone with ideas would be helpful.

We are on the sailing right after yours and we decided to try GoPort after doing some research. Not sure that it is any cheaper but it's all scheduled for us and we liked the convenience.  We did fly snooze cruise.   We get transportation from MCO to hotel, then hotel to port next day, then transportation from port to MCO at the end. Just a thought.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Jan 29, 2023 - Feb 5, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)