UDP on Quantum

I have the UDP on my 7 night Quantum cruise. As we are in a grand suite, we were hoping to have concierge make our bookings for us prior to boarding.

Does anyone have any tips on what or when (lunch vs. dinner) to book? Are any of the restaurants better on certain days or would you just leave it up to concierge to book randomly at our preferred times? 

With 7 nights on the ship, and the UDP, you'll be able to do lunch and dinner in every restaurant at least once (Wonderland does not do lunch).  Obviously lunch is only available on sea days, but if you include boarding day, that's 3 sea days, which you could do Chops, Izumi, and Jamie's.  For dinner I don't think there's any day that's better than another.

Use your courtesy reservation for Wonderland on the first night.  Do lunch at both Chops and Jamie's because the lunch menu is slightly different and the menus are expansive.  That way you can try as many dishes as possible without being overwhelmed.  

Don't let the cost of the UDP prevent you from trying the MDR and Windjammer.  

The UDP should work for the fried lobster tail and add-on items at Fish N Ships.

The UDP will not work for food at the Pub.