Gratuity on Soda + Voom Package

If I book Voom on its own there is no gratuity added at checkout. If I book the soda package on its own there is $11 gratuity added. If I book the package of Voom and soda, there is a $17 gratuity. Make it make sense 🤪

Also isn’t the soda self serve? Curious why a gratuity would be added to that. 

2 hours ago, RogerC1 said:

If I book Voom on its own there is no gratuity added at checkout. If I book the soda package on its own there is $11 gratuity added. If I book the package of Voom and soda, there is a $17 gratuity. Make it make sense 🤪

Also isn’t the soda self serve? Curious why a gratuity would be added to that. 

First, it is a programming bug.  I have been writing software for years and there are a lot of bad programmers out there.

Second,  I get all of my soda from a waiter or bar.  To use the freestyle machine, you have to carry the big cup around.  I find it easier to gust pop in a bar and get my soda.  Even if you only look at the freestyle machine someone has to fill it with soda and Ice and keep it clean.

14 minutes ago, Traveling Mike said:

First, it is a programming bug.  I have been writing software for years and there are a lot of bad programmers out there.

Second,  I get all of my soda from a waiter or bar.  To use the freestyle machine, you have to carry the big cup around.  I find it easier to gust pop in a bar and get my soda.  Even if you only look at the freestyle machine someone has to fill it with soda and Ice and keep it clean.

Yes exactly! That’s what I was thinking after posting this.