Gift shop clothing sozes

Newbie here again with a question, can anyone tell me what the shirt sizes go up to in the RC gift shop?  My wife likes to buy some shirts for souvenirs for family at home and we are a “fluffier” family so usually a 4xl or 5xl shirt. 

as always Thank You for your help and we cruise for the first time in September so I’m sure I’ll be popping up with more questions before then. Lol

Fluffy muffin here, so I can answer as I am always looking. They do have some fluffy sizes especially on the promenade for the t shirt sale. I personally think they are ugly. Most of the nicer things in my experience tend to be S,M,L and XL if you are lucky.  Actually clothing is not a Royal strong suit in my opinion. 

Depending on your luggage maybe some Royal beach towels or hats/visors. Have fun!

I am/was a 3XL and that is the largest they had on the Symphony of the Seas.  Last month on the Ovation of the Seas the largest they had was XL.  The selection was very bad, and I was told they never know from one cruise to the next what items or sizes they will have.  The bigger the ship the more they will have.  Also, Caribbean will have more Royal Caribbean things and Alaska will not have much RCL but more Alaska things.  

Note:  If you are going to Alaska go shopping at the Alaska Shirt Company in Juneau Alaska.  In the front of the store, they have a couple racks of 3XL to 5XL at a very good price.

image.png.445448bca96dc10bcc6fbdd7052f0dc0.png

On 7/31/2022 at 7:43 PM, Traveling Mike said:

I am/was a 3XL and that is the largest they had on the Symphony of the Seas.  Last month on the Ovation of the Seas the largest they had was XL.  The selection was very bad, and I was told they never know from one cruise to the next what items or sizes they will have.  The bigger the ship the more they will have.  Also, Caribbean will have more Royal Caribbean things and Alaska will not have much RCL but more Alaska things.  

Note:  If you are going to Alaska go shopping at the Alaska Shirt Company in Juneau Alaska.  In the front of the store, they have a couple racks of 3XL to 5XL at a very good price.

image.png.445448bca96dc10bcc6fbdd7052f0dc0.png

That makes sense about the different ship sizes and what they can offer.

We are going to the Caribbean on our first cruise, but Thank You for the tip in Alaska because if we like cruising it’s probably going to be our next one to book.