Port Canaveral highlights excursion

Anyone here do the "Port Canaveral highlights" excursion. This is the overview.

Explore Port Canaveral's famed space and shipping history on a guided tour of local museums and notable landmarks. Visit the Air Force Space & Missile Museum and view artifacts from the American space program, an outdoor rocket garden, and authentic launch vehicle parts. Next, learn about the area's commercial fishing and conveyance history on a trip to the Canaveral Lock. Finally, roam the Exploration Tower's interactive boating exhibits, simulators, and observation deck. PC51

We just got one of the last spots thank goodness or we would have nothing to do in Port Canaveral. Any experiences with this excursion would be great?

If we wanted to cancel this and get to Kennedy Space Center on our own would it be easy? Is it pretty close? The excursion for that is sold out oddly enough. 

You can get to the Space Center with an Uber or may be another (not through RC) tour. If I recall correctly it was about a 20-25 minute ride.  My family loved Kenny Space Center. It was a highlight of the cruise. We were originally supposed to dock at 8AM but it was revised to be 12PM,  a fuel saving measure in my opinion. Despite it being shorted we are really happy we went and don’t cancel. The roughly 4 hours we had was plenty of time to see most everything.

DCA6C88B-EF09-4F9E-BBF3-89509382ED6B.jpeg

2B14CAD1-F1DC-465F-A44B-590B1C6951AA.jpeg